- igichaifeAsked on January 19, 2016 at 03:41 AM
In the thank you page editor I see the image and thank you text fine but when the form is actually filled out, the image does not show up.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 07:22 AM
The relative file URL is not working and pointing to the submit URL which is incorrect.
I've fixed it for you by using the following URL:
- igichaifeAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 07:24 AM
Thanks a lot for your assistance! : )
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 08:49 AM
- igichaifeAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 01:47 AM
It seems that something happened to your great work. The image URL is not working again. Can you check and see what has happened?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 05:36 AM
I have submitted your form and image on Thank You page is not shown.
After that i have cloned your form and it seems that this link is added to your thank you page:
To replace it with correct link select Thank You page option, then click on Edit Text option. Select your image and click on Insert/Edit image option and replace that link with link that my colleague provide: https://files.jotform.com/jufs/forum/igichaife/1453139386IG%20iChaife.jpg
I have changed image link on my cloned form and image is now shown on Thank You page. Here is my cloned form: https://form.jotform.com/60192364088963
Feel free to clone it.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.