- sudsportAsked on January 19, 2016 at 06:16 AM
For now few days I am experiencing forms update delays fo few hours be it on the form contents itself or reports.
Thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 09:39 AM
Our sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused.
We are aware of this problem and our developers are working on it to resolve this as quickly as possible. You will be informed here once this is fixed.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 02:56 PMThis is now fixed, please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.
- sudsportAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 02:59 PM
Well my form is still lagging behind !
- sudsportAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 03:03 PM
I am having problem too with image cover upload, keeping same file name during upload doesn't change the image.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 03:11 PM
We are truly sorry about this. Our engineers had to do a emergency data center switch and there is a replication lag between our data centers which causes a delay on the changes applied to the forms
You can either recreate the form, or you can wait for your form to be fixed once the data replication catches up.
- sudsportAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 03:54 AM
I guess data replication is over by now but my forms updates are still lagging.
Just as a precision my forms are on a European server.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 08:32 AM
According to my tests, your form's preview is reacting the changes instantly. To try it, I added some CSS code and change the color of the input values as green and I can see the changes just after the editing on preview.
Please, see it from the below:
Please, retry to change something on your form and let us know the results on preview.