- robert.treziseAsked on January 19, 2016 at 07:13 AM
We imported our annual "survey questionnaires" from AdobeFormsCentral into Jotform. We now need to send these forms to our customers and suppliers.
We have three immediate questions:
1. Page 1 of our "Customer Satisfaction Survey" doesn't appear to be there. Could it have been lost? If so, how do we insert a replacement?
2. On our "Customer Satisfaction Survey" form the table on page 4 appears "corrupted" when you 'view' it - the table extends off edge of the 'page' and in two of the rows the radio buttons have been replaced by the 'column headings'. The form doesn't offer any 'editing' on these sections.
3. We wish to contact our customers and suppliers by e-mail; which would contain a link to the relevant form - how do we identify / create the required link to insert in the e-mails?
Is it possible you could contact me via skype to discuss - please see my contact details below.
Tel: +44 121 504 9046
E-mail: email@example.comPage URL:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 10:49 AM
Thanks for reporting and we apologize any inconveniences caused.
First of all, may we know if this form was working fine before and not having any of the 3 issues you reported? Or did this happened just now or some days ago?
1. This is what I see when I opened your form. Is this not the first page you were looking?
2. You're right, I can see that problem on your form. Upon my investigation, it is caused by the quote symbol on one of the column option on that field. Please change it to an apostrophe then save your form. This should fix it. Here's my cloned form: https://form.jotform.com/60184069730960. You can clone this form back if you want.
3. If you mean share the form via email, use your form URL. You can take the form URL when you click on Publish icon while on the form builder.
If you also want to catch the referrer URL, you can add this widget to your form. http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/get_referrer
Unfortunately, we do not offer phone support. If you have any other questions, you may feel free to open a new thread. We will our very best to answer all your questions here on the support forum.
Please let us know if you have a follow-up questions about this. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 01:00 PM
This thread has been raised into our inbox without any reply from you. If you have replied to this thread over email, unfortunately, it didn't come through here on your forum post. We suggest to post it on your post here http://www.jotform.com/answers/748387 instead so we can assist you further if that's a question.
- Robert TreziseAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 03:57 AM
Thanks for your response. This is the first time I've tried to use the form (via yourselves) so I assume the 'errors' were caused by the transfer from AdobeFormsCentral.
Re number 1 - that is the first page I see. I'm puzzled why it has "page 2" written on it - can it be altered?
Re number 2 - I followed your instructions and the form is fixed - thank you.
Re number 3 - I've done a sample send and reply and it appears to work fine - thank you.In AdobeFormsCentral I was able to export the 'answers' into an excel spreadsheet which allowed us to 'analyse' the data; for example, calculate what percentage of our customers were satisfied with our delivery arrangements, etc. I can't see this option on the "menu" - how do I do it?
- victorAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 08:31 AM
Thank you for your update. We are glad that two of your questions have been resolved using the advice of my colleague.
In regards to the PAGE NUMBER.
The page number indicates the start of the following page. In these case, Page 2 start right here. It does not indicate that all the fields above are from page 2.
In regards to your other question, I have created a new thread that will be answered shortly
These is so we do not get confused and give the best answer possible.
- robert.treziseAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 10:01 AM
Thank you very much for clarifying that.