- pigglywigglymidwestAsked on January 19, 2016 at 11:05 AM
I get the following Error when trying to submit:Oops!Error on query:
Error returned:MySQL server has gone awayNeed this fixed asap.
- pigglywigglymidwestAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:19 AM
As an update I do not having it using any special php to move it to another sql server, it's going right to jotform.
- pigglywigglymidwestAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 01:06 PM
Tried cloning and running a test in the preview window. Still returns with the Same Issue:Oops!Error on query:
Error returned:MySQL server has gone away
- KadeJMAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 03:56 PM
We are terribly sorry about the inconveniences that this has obviously caused you.
Looking into the issue further I found it's working when I checked this on an isolated test.
I've cleared your form caches for you to refresh them.
Can you try this again and let us know if it's still occurring now?
If it's still occurring then may we have permission to test it directly on your form for you?
- pigglywigglymidwestAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 04:06 PM
I just ran the form after clearing my cache locally as well just to be safe, same error.Oops!Error on query:
Error returned:MySQL server has gone awayPlease test away, Simply use "test" in the text box.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 06:03 PM
A similar problem is happening when I try your form. So, yes, there is a problem with this form. I opened an URGENT ticket about this. One of our developers will look into this ASAP.
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 04:42 AM
I identified the issue. It's about your form's FTP integration. If you have any urgencies you can disable FTP by unchecking it on Submissions page while I'm solving the issue. I'll let you know when I fixed it.
Sorry for the trouble.