- tialmoAsked on January 19, 2016 at 02:43 PM
- BenAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 05:25 PM
I took a look at your form: http://www.jotform.us/form/53643948660162 and I see that you have to email notifiers set up:
1. "Notification 1"
- This email does not have proper setup and will not be submitting any emails. It is likely that it could cause issues for your other email notifier as well, but that should not happen.
As you can see there are 2 issues:
- Sender name - this should not show Please Select, but should instead show the label of selected field
- Recipient E-mail - this should not be blank, but should instead hold the email address that should receive the email notification.
2. "Notifier 2"
This email template it properly set up, but seeing how it uses SMTP and email log shows that before today there were some issues sending the email to your SMTP account, I presume that you have changed your password, which lead to the same.
Since it works today, I presume that you have updated the SMTP setup and that you are no longer experiencing any issues.
Please do let us know if this is true for the second one, but I do recommend removing the first email notification. you can see how to do that here: How to Delete Notifications/Autoresponder
Do let us know how it goes.