- chadsorsdahlAsked on February 13, 2012 at 09:25 PM
1) I have set up a consultation form for a mobile phone using an iframe. Some of the forms are quite long, and when someone submits the thank you page remains at the bottom while the text is at the top but out of site.
Is it possible to have the page automatically redirect to the top where the text is located or to have a 'back to top' button floating at the bottom?
2) Also, I have put in add/upload photos section, but the buttons are greyed out and I am unable to browse for images. Any suggestions as to hpw I may correct this.
Both questions are for the same form
Thanks in advance,
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 14, 2012 at 06:16 PM
1) Unfortunately, scroll up option is not available yet. The solution is to use your own custom Thank You Page.
2) This issue is related to iOS limitations. However, iCab Mobile may work for uploads. Please check the following thread to get additional information on this:
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- chadsorsdahlAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 05:40 AM
Thanks a bunch.