- ismoscadmAsked on February 14, 2012 at 06:06 PM
I am a webdesigner that has used your service for mutiple clients over multiple platforms. All of a sudden we have had nothing but trouble in the past few weeks. If it is not one thing it is another.
Here is the newest issue.
This client has three forms. All of them use the provided SSL option.
The forms are used to schedule surgery.
Over 70 different people use these forms. More than half of them could not access the forms today getting DNS errors. One of the clients called me to troubleshoot this.
They are getting the following error when trying to access YOUR form.
Please explain this and fix this at once. It has been working fine for 2 weeks, now all of a sudden this?
- isiriserverAnswered on February 14, 2012 at 07:20 PM
They need to switch to someone else...
Might i suggest namecheap.com who was against sopa and copyright, godaddy was a supporter so probably thought that jotform.com is a phishing site so they changed the nameservers and dns...
Please make the switch
- ismoscadmAnswered on February 14, 2012 at 09:07 PM
Really? That's your answer? This site is not hosted on Go Daddy.
Please fix your issues.
- isiriserverAnswered on February 14, 2012 at 09:40 PMCurrent Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLCObviously you are not a professional coder and doesn't understand the system.The name servers areNS1.SUSPENDED-FOR.SPAM-AND-ABUSE.COM NS2.SUSPENDED-FOR.SPAM-AND-ABUSE.COM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on February 14, 2012 at 09:45 PM
We are aware of the issue with the DNS. We hope to resolve this issue as soon as possible. As a temporary solution, you can point your forms to jotform.net domain name instead.
Thank you for your patience.
- CodyAnswered on February 14, 2012 at 09:48 PMThis is the same error I am getting however a friend of mine in the same town I live in can access www.jotform.com but I cant. Is that caused by The DNS Problem?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on February 14, 2012 at 10:03 PM
Yes it is related to the issue there are some ISP provider that may be using the cached dns of JotForm which is why they are still able to access jotform.com site.
- CodyAnswered on February 14, 2012 at 10:06 PMOh okay is there a Estimated Time of Fix?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on February 14, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Unfortunately as of the moment we do not have any estimated time frame for the fix rest assured we are working to have this sorted out the soonest possible.
- CodyAnswered on February 14, 2012 at 10:18 PMOkay let me ask you this. Will we be notified when the issue is resolved?
- isiriserverAnswered on February 14, 2012 at 10:23 PM
Don't use http://www.cloudflare.com/ if it is causing issues
- fxrAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 05:51 AM
Cody, we will update this thread when we get the issue resolved.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 06:17 AM
We are currently having a problem with our domain jotform.com. We hope to resolve this issue as soon as possible. As a temporary solution, please point your forms to jotform.net domain name instead.
Thank you for your patience.
- cbclogicAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 08:58 AM
That is the most ignorant comment I have ever seen.
"Obviously you are not a professional coder and doesn't understand the system"
Michael the person that posted that comment is a Senior Adobe Evangelist. That site is indeed not hosted on Go Daddy. It uses a sub repeat.
I suggest you are more friendly, you never know who may be your next boss.