- marketingmanheimAsked on January 20, 2016 at 06:20 PM
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 11:40 PM
We had a glitch today that caused the problem, but this is now fixed. Sorry for the issues caused to you.
- SMART_SurinameAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 06:45 AM
Hi i still have the glitch, https://form.jotformz.com/60195266353659
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 11:21 AM
You must do a fresh login and get the new link which is this one: http://www.jotformz.com/form/60195266353659
- SmarterMediaAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 10:31 AM
Hi, I am having the same issue, my form is:
I have also done a fresh login and updated the iFrame code on the website but still have the problem.
- quadbsysAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 10:35 AM
We have this issue as well
I was trying the normal code and wondering why none of the forms showed up, then I used the iframe code to give it a try and is when I saw that there was an error.
- memsformsAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 10:36 AM
having this issue nowForm engine failed - #8j1h17f1
- EDOVAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 10:36 AM
None of my forms are opening either, I tried ALL of them. I see when searching the error that a new link is issued- this will absolutely not be acceptable as we have links in QR codes and in text in brochures etc. One example of a link that is not working is this one (although, again, I have tried ALL my forms): https://form.jotform.com/60054133884958 .
I have logged out, cleared my history and cache, logged back in.
eta: the form linked above is working now which is awesome, thank you! none of my other forms are though so hopefully it will roll through the rest of them eventually.
- fsaviozziAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 10:43 AM
Same problem here. This is the form https://form.jotform.com/fsaviozzi/questionario-digitalizzazione-pmi
We are sending the form out today! Please fix it
- MohammedSujanAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 10:46 AM
Yes the problem is still there. When is this going to be fixed. ANY ETA!
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 11:09 AM
Our developers have let us know this will be resolved in a few minutes, sorry for the inconveniences.
- memsformsAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 11:25 AM
Mine seems to be working now. thank you for the quick fix
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 11:31 AM
Yes, our developers have confirmed to us that the problem is now fixed. Truly sorry for the issues caused to you all.
- EDOVAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 11:32 AM
and truly thankful for the (on my end) painless solution from you guys- thank you~!