- LibertyYouthCampAsked on January 20, 2016 at 08:09 PM
Earlier today I set my registration to be closed on 2/25/2016.
This evening we we tested the form, it is now showing Registration Closed?
I went ahead and changed back to No Limit and that did not resolve the problem.
Any help would be appreciated in this matter as we were sending the form out for registration tonight.
- LibertyYouthCampAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 08:37 PM
NEVER MIND! I Figured out the form some how got disabled!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 07:47 AM
I am glad to know that you figured it out yourself.
I did check your form and found that you have set the "Expiration Date" and on this date, your form will be disabled. The following guide should help you how to clear expiration date: http://www.jotform.com/help/274-How-to-clear-your-form-expiration-s-date
- LibertyYouthCampAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 08:16 AM
Yes, I added the date in once I figured out it was Inactive.
Thank you for the link I will need it if I change form.
Thanks again, you are all most helpful!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 11:42 AM
You are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.