- jw031458Asked on January 21, 2016 at 08:29 AM
- BorisAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 01:09 PM
I believe you are talking about the fillable PDF versions of your online form, as created with the Create PDF feature.
I am forwarding this as a bug report to our developers, we will let you know as soon as it is resolved. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 09:09 AM
The problem has been fixed, you should be able to obtain your PDF form now. Apologize for the inconvenience.
- stovesandchimneysAnswered on January 30, 2016 at 11:43 AM
Hi. I cannot create a PDF form on the EU version either. This is true as of Jan 30. If I select the create submit button or page break option when creating the form, its hangs. If I omitt both options the form is created. Any idea when this will be fixed. It's been 10 days so far. It's been 9 days so far according to the first post. Many thanks.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 31, 2016 at 12:01 AM
It could be because you can not use the page break if you want to get your form as PDF, you can find this details and more about fillable PDF forms on this link: http://www.jotform.com/help/312-Fillable-PDF-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-JotForm-Fillable-PDF-Creator