- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 01:24 PM
Thank you for your vote. We have sent an additional feature request ticket to our developers.
There is no ETA for when it will be implemented, but we will let you know if we have any updates.
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on June 16, 2016 at 10:26 AM
We've implemented PDF files on autoresponders! Now you can attach PDF's to your autoresponder emails.
In order to use this feature, you can simply follow the steps explained below:
1. Open Emails Wizard on builder.
2. Select autoresponder email that you want to attach PDF.
3. Click on Advanced tab.
4. Check the Attach checkbox in the PDF Attachment section.
Then, your responses will be sent together with the attached PDF file.
Hope this helps for you. If you have any questions about PDF attachments, please let me know.
Thank you for using JotForm!