- shefferzAsked on January 21, 2016 at 03:45 PM
IS this thread still valid? I would like to use a completely customized email response getting rid of the default table.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Hide Empty Fields on Email Alerts
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 08:54 PM
If you want to delete the default email design, you simply select it all, and delete it:
There you can add the field variables to display the information. Let us know if you need more help.
- shefferzAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 09:48 AM
Yes, I get that, however can I delete the table and still use the Hide Empty Fields on Emails in a completely custom email?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 11:20 AM
No, unfortunately this feature only works with the default email template.
- shefferzAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 12:10 PM
- victorAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 01:13 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome. If you have any other question or issue, please let us know. We will be glad to help.