- armskiteAsked on January 21, 2016 at 08:19 PM
I am trying to create a table where users fill in three columns of information. The first two columns are alphanumeric and the third is numeric.I want the user to be able to add rows if necessary and to calculate a sum for the final numeric column. Is that doable and if so, how?
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 03:56 AM
To sum up, you need to use one "Matrix" field, one "Text Box" field and set "Update/Calculate Field" condition. However, users can't add extra rows and the result must be shown on "Text Box" field not in the 3rd column in this workaround.
To do that,
1) Add one "Matrix" field and set it to have 1 row and 2 columns.
2) Add one "Text Box" field.
3) Set the "Update/Calculate Field" condition to get the sum of 2. columns in the "Matrix" field.
Below, you can check the example form:
If you need extra information, please do let us know.