- fabkitchenAsked on January 21, 2016 at 11:20 PM
I'm using the Page Builder plugin and cannot get the JotForm Embed to work with it. Any thoughts.. I wanted to add my JotForm to a 3 column row on the right 3rd. Any thoughts?
This is a re-post of a comment on Embed JotForm in Wordpress using the Embed Form Plugin
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 07:01 AM
Thank you for contacting us. Could you provide us with your webpage URL to take a look how the form is currently embedded? Also, please let us know the theme name that you are using for your website. This would help us in assisting you in the right direction for the issue that you are experiencing.
- fabkitchenAnswered on January 23, 2016 at 04:45 PMThanks for getting back to me... I am currently using Contact Form 7 for my
form. I want to use jotform, but could not get it to work. The url is
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 24, 2016 at 03:15 AM
If you are trying to create a form , please follow these links : http://www.jotform.com/help/chapter-1-Getting+Started
Feel free to contac us if you need help.
- fabkitchenAnswered on January 27, 2016 at 08:45 PMKevin,
It is not a form creation issue. I have created many forms for other
sites. I love the product. The issue is when i paste the Wordpress short
code into the template it does not work. My guess is, it relates to the
theme I am using. The theme is utilizing Page Builder by Beaver Builder.
I am able to get the short code from Contact Form 7 to work, but not
the short code from Jotform. I would much prefer to use jotform, if your
team can help me, get it to work.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 27, 2016 at 10:33 PM
I do not know if could be possible to get the URL to your website, where you are trying to embed your form.
If so, you can take a look on this guide and try to embed your form using one of the methods described there:
- MeganFPPAnswered on February 03, 2016 at 04:57 PM
@fabkitchen, the only way I have been able to get Jotform to work with the latest Beaver Builder update is to use the Source Code embed option from Jotform and paste it into a Beaver Builder HTML module. Prior to the most recent update, I was able to get the form to work by simply using the standard embed script.
You can view my implementation here http://thepointws.wpengine.com/contact/
Hope this helps,
Lead Designer at design | One | web
- MeganFPPAnswered on February 03, 2016 at 05:14 PM
@fabkitchen, additionally the above site is also using the Beaver Builder theme. Let me know if I can help.