- shaunc869Asked on January 22, 2016 at 01:04 PM
Can you use JotForm Anywhere in conjunction with /user/login?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 02:22 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Personally, I do not think that JotForm Anywhere was created with an idea of supporting a single account for forms created by different users. Anyway, I have attached a ticket to this thread and forwarded it to our developers to see if they can provide you with more information on this subject.
We will get back to you as soon as we have any updates.
- shaunc869Answered on January 22, 2016 at 09:54 PM
Thanks for the update, it might make sense to purchase and embed JotForm, but I am looking for the best solution. I would rather use the web solution, but let me know what you think. Thanks!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 23, 2016 at 03:11 AM
My colleague have already sent a feature request ticket and forwarded it to our backend team. Please standby for updates from them.
- digaospAnswered on March 23, 2016 at 02:19 PM
Can I find information about this request ticket? It will be implemented?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 23, 2016 at 02:41 PM
This request has not received much attention and has been given a rather low priority due to a lack of interest. If there is any movement on this request, we will update this ticket as soon as there is.
In the mean time, forms can be managed from a single main account by sharing them from that account with other accounts as a sub-user: