- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 04:36 PM
To change the prices, just open the wizard and then click on the product you want to change, you will see the properties of it.
If you are unable to change the prices, make sure these options are not active :
Do let us know if it helps, if not we will be glad to assist you.
- Franc1s77Answered on January 22, 2016 at 06:45 PMI tried to change the pricing as per the instructions. When I get to the
price and click on it, it will not change. I can change the text above it
with no problem but I cannot change the 10 to a 15. It cannot be edited.
In addition, There is a an art box and a description box that are supposed
to appear left and right of each other. They do not appear at all.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 10:41 PM
In regards to the price, I tested your form and I was able to edit it, you just need to open the wizard, then select a product, and once you select it you will get a section to edit it, on that section just save it and then you will be able to edit the price:
Regarding to the options to your products, please, follow this guide to properly add options to your products : http://www.jotform.com/help/225-How-to-add-options-to-Payment-Forms
Do let us know if it helps.
- Franc1s77Answered on January 23, 2016 at 11:45 AMI can change other prices but this one has a blue circle next to it and it
says "price is override by special pricing". How can I take off the special
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on January 23, 2016 at 04:49 PM
To my understanding, you are referring to this:
To eliminate that, here's what you need to do:
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.
- Franc1s77Answered on January 23, 2016 at 06:45 PMThis goes by so fast that I'm sorry but I can't tell what you are doing.
There is probably a way to slow down your actions so I can see what you are
doing but I don't know how to slow it down either.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 23, 2016 at 09:16 PM
Here are the steps.
1. First click on the Payment Section, where the products are shown.
2. Click on next.
3. Click on next once again.
4. Once you are there, click on the product that you want to change the price, then click on save, without doing anything else, just click on save, then click again on the product and now you should be able to edit the price.
Hope this helps.
- Franc1s77Answered on January 24, 2016 at 01:45 PMFinally! I was able to change the price. Now if I will ever remember having
to hit save twice in order for the field to be able to be edited is another
question. Thank you for your patience!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 24, 2016 at 11:11 PM
On behalf of my colleagues, you are most welcome. Let us know if you have any other concerns. Regards.