- limeyboyAsked on February 15, 2012 at 09:38 AM
Can anyone else see it?
- JotForm SupportjoeyAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 09:50 AM
jotform.com domain is currently suspended probably because of a phishing form. We are working hard to get it back. It appears fine because you probably have a DNS cache. You can change your URLs either to .net or pro we will keep these other domains in future.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
- limeyboyAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 09:52 AM
Thanks for that Joey.
My forms don't say jotform.com/form they say form.jotform.com/ presumably adding the pro to the domain name is all i have to do rather than restructure the links as shown as an example?
- ajlst21Answered on February 15, 2012 at 09:52 AM
You need better security filters in place, if that's the case. Your system is too lax!
- JotForm SupportjoeyAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 10:03 AM
Yes limeboy that is correct. Just change it to form.jotformpro.com/... and that should be it.