- maducieAsked on January 23, 2016 at 07:35 PM
the coupon code works on the website but when the form is submitted and goes to Paypal site, coupon is not applied. I have done the final integration on the form.... please help, here is the website
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 24, 2016 at 10:46 AM
Thank you for letting us know about this, I have tested your form, and you are correct, the discount is not transferred to Paypal
I will report this to our second level, you will be notified via this thread when this gets fixed
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 25, 2016 at 02:57 AM
Is it correct that you want all your products to be exempted from tax?
These exemptions are what's causing the problem. Transaction-based discounts do not work with individual tax rates because of PayPal's API limitation.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 25, 2016 at 03:33 AM
We're working on a solution for this API limitation. We'll keep you posted.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 25, 2016 at 04:37 AM
This should be fixed by now. Cheers!
- maducieAnswered on January 25, 2016 at 09:24 AM
Thank you, Yes the camp is tax exempt because it is run through a government program. Thank you for fixing this!!! Cheers!