- Gordon CurrieAsked on February 15, 2012 at 09:55 AMDoes this apply to the Jotform.com forms in Canada? It doesn't appear anything is being blocked here?
This is a re-post of a comment on JotForm.com Suspended
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 09:56 AM
Yes, it is not limited to United States. You will need to change jotform.com to jotform.net.
- vanwebmanAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 12:43 PM
Seems that in Canada the forms are working. I just tested it out on one of my many forms and the autoreply came through just fine.
Any comments there?
I really dont want to have to spend the day fixing all of my clients forms.
Seems like its working here in Canada at lease. I do not see how a DNS cache or ISP cache would still pass forms through your domain there.
Can I get some input on this please?
- egegAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 01:51 PM
They're basicly passing information on where to go, not the form data itself, so it would work as long as the cache is not cleared. We suggest redirecting your forms as soon as possible, since it can go down any second now.
You can use a global find&replace functionality to ease up the process. more info can be found here:
- eliteembassyAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 12:40 AM
My forms are still working too and I have not changed them over. I received an email saying to change them to jotformpro.com and now this is saying change them to jotform.net which is it?
- egegAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 04:16 AM
@eliteembassy both would work without a difference