- garfreyAsked on January 25, 2016 at 05:03 AM
This is my first experience with Jotform.
I had embed the form into my Wordpress, however I got few problem having here.
1) How to remove the scroll bar ?
link here: http://www.senseplus.com.my/project-form/
2) After I clicked submit, the mail cannot send out correctly.
3) How to redirect to this page http://www.senseplus.com.my/start-your-project/ after submitted the form.
Thanks, Please Help!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 25, 2016 at 10:19 AM
If you are using a plugin when embedding the form, try to embed it directly using an iframe embed code http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code. This will most likely fix the two issues, 1 and 2. Make sure to update us with the result.
Here's a guide on how to redirect a form after the submission http://www.jotform.com/help/38-How-to-Redirect-to-a-Page-After-Form-Submission.
Please update us should you require further help.