- kristijulyAsked on January 25, 2016 at 02:46 PM
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 25, 2016 at 07:55 PM
Unfortunately, we do no offer phone support, please describe the problem here in the forum and we will be glad to assist you.
- hawkstrackclubAnswered on June 07, 2016 at 04:37 PM
New to Jot Form
I just created a form and I am trying to put it on my website (weebly) and have it available for customer to complete form and pay or just complete form.
I added form on my website, completed form and upon hitting the submit button it says:
Sorry! Only one entry is allowed on Multi Submission are disabled for this form
NOTE: It is added on website as a link and it opens in a new window.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 07, 2016 at 05:22 PM
@hawkstrackclub: I see that you have created your own thread about the error in the form. I prefer to give you my answer there instead. Here's the link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/855688.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 06, 2017 at 12:10 PM
I opened a separate thread for your question and we'll attend it here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1113147