- communityjournalsAsked on February 15, 2012 at 10:31 AM
What are the steps I should take to change the URL on each of my forms? I'm new at this - any advice would be appreciated!
- deheacockAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 10:36 AM
If you are using Dreamweaver or some other similar program, do a find and replace, typically found under the EDIT button. Replace http://www.jotform.com with http://www.jotformpro.com OR http://www.jotform.net. Either seems to be working.
- JotForm SupportjoeyAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 10:37 AM
Start by changing your form URL's (www.jotform.com/form/123456789) the ones which have the ...jotform.com... in between should be changed to jotformpro.com or jotform.net
That is the first step for doing the change for each embedded forms on your websites.
Thank you for your patience.
- communityjournalsAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 11:17 AM
Thank you for your help, and sorry to be a continued pain! But where do I change these things - where do I go within my form edit to change the URL? Or do I change it somewhere else?
- fxrAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 12:12 PM
Do you have the form embedded on a website? The change is made there with whatever embed code you have used.
or how do you distribute your form?