- CashAngelsAsked on January 25, 2016 at 06:33 PM
Please take a look at the form link below. There is too much spacing between the social media icons because there is some sort of white spacing on the left and right of each social media image and its taking up too much space. Each of the 10 social media links are very small but the white space on both sides is causing too much space to be used. Please let me know how this can be resolved.
I have also tried using the following CSS Code:
padding-left : 0px;
padding-right : 0px;
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 12:29 AM
You can inject this css to fix the padding of the social media icons.
padding: 12px 10px 3px 10px;
You will also need to shrink the last button to align it with the others.
Here's how your form should appear when the css is injected.
Here's a guide on how to inject a css code: How to Inject Custom CSS Codes
- CashAngelsAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 11:13 AM
I think that I am doing something wrong. Please take a look at this form. The images are appearing on 2 separate lines. Please let me know if I am doing something wrong. https://www.jotform.com//?formID=60254497867166
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 02:05 PM
Try this code for your form:
padding : 12px 1px 1px 10px;
It was missing one of the field ID's. Here is what it would look like with the code added:
You can clone it to your own account if you would like:
- CashAngelsAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 02:18 PM
the form that you have posted in your answer only has 5 social media links. there are supposed to be 10. https://form.jotform.com/60255587135963
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 03:27 PM
The code should work in your copy of the form with 10 icons. I checked your cloned form and it looks like the icons are all on a single line:
- CashAngelsAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 03:29 PM
the links do not work. they used to work. they do not direct anywhere.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 04:36 PM
This form should be properly set up with spacing and working links:
Clone it to your account and you should be all set.