- metieAsked on October 13, 2010 at 02:21 PM
Is it possible to have the days in the Date field sorted in ascending rather than descending order (counting downward from 1-31)?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 14, 2010 at 08:17 AM
I am not sure what you mean. Do you want a change on the form or on Submissions page on your account?
- metieAnswered on October 14, 2010 at 08:24 AM
On the form. In the Date field, the days drop down from 31 to 1--it seems more typical to have them drop from 1 to 31. (The months and years seem fine as is.) It was a client who commented on this, so hopefully not just me being nitpicky. :) Thanks!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 14, 2010 at 08:34 AM
OK, I see what you mean. That's happening on the Birth Date Picker. Yes, that's little strange. We will fix that.
- metieAnswered on October 14, 2010 at 11:35 AM
(Just checked your link above.) Oh! I had been using the Birth Date Picker because I didn't realize you could remove the time from the DateTime field. Without the time, DateTime is better for what I need anyway. Thanks again!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 15, 2010 at 08:35 AM
That's great. That's some luck. :)
- webministerAnswered on April 13, 2011 at 11:17 AM
Has the date order been fixed to ascending from 1-31? I had a client question me about this today.
- allanftdAnswered on April 13, 2011 at 06:13 PM
I have followed up the status of this request with our developers. We'll let you know as soon as the reverse order of the dates in the Birth Date Picker becomes available.
Thank you for using JotForm!