- ARAGAsked on February 15, 2012 at 11:51 AM
Only in the source the form is being submitted to .com so it does not work! Please fix this ASAP!
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 12:19 PM
Can you please login to JotForm.net and open the form for edit then click on Save just so the action url of the form is also updated. Once this is done get the embed code and update code in your website.
Let us know if this works.
- DIApplicationsAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 12:32 PM
This worked for my form! Thank you, JotForm for being on top of this as much as possible.
- fxrAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 12:41 PM
Thanks for your understanding. This is every bit as frustrating for us as it is for our users. We are working extremely hard to ensure any impact on our users is minimized as much as possible.
- artesianAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 12:50 PM
I tried this and it DID NOT work for me. The form disappears! Help.
- artesianAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 01:02 PM
Fixed it! It's working.