- adestAsked on January 27, 2016 at 02:41 AM
I\ve set up a survey but the thank you page does not open. Tried with redirecting to thank you message, setting up thank you text only - nothing works. I use a form embedded into wordpress.org, but when submissing the form outside wordpress (opening it directly) - the same issue persists.
Thanks for helping out with this. SvetlaPage URL:
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 27, 2016 at 05:22 AM
I can reproduce the issue on your form.
When I cloned the form, the thank you page happens to work.
Try out this copy of your form - https://form.jotform.com/60261901336953
I'm escalating the issue to our developers
You can also make a copy of your form (clone) and work with it while our developers check your original form.
Thank you for your patience.
- adestAnswered on January 27, 2016 at 11:10 AM
- JotForm DevelopererhanAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 08:29 AM
First of all, we are sorry for the inconvenience. I have checked your website out, and your form seems working fine. Would you please try to reproduce the problem, and let us know?
- elitetowncarsAnswered on February 15, 2016 at 02:36 AM
I have had this issue for years and it has never been fixed.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 15, 2016 at 04:52 AM
@elitetowncards, I have already addressed your concern to your own thread. Please check my reply there and follow my suggestion. That should work.