- Vicki KalcicAsked on February 15, 2012 at 12:30 PM
Below is the code from my exising form:
I received an email saying to change it to "jotformpro.com". That does not render the form for me.
How do I fix this?
Also, I notice your statement above says to change it to "jotform.net".
So which is it? jotform.net or jotformpro.com
Thank you very much.
- JotForm SupportmdikiciAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 12:33 PM
Both DNS names are valid.
Could you give name of your site so we can check it out?
- artesianAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 01:01 PM
Fixed it!! Thanks!
- lovministriesAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 01:06 PM
this is happening to my forms as well. why is it so hard to get a question answered on here.
- serkanAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 01:11 PM
@lovministers Your form seems to be over-quota http://form.jotform.net/jsform/12643551318
- lovministriesAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 01:12 PM
i updated my account and it does not reflect that. i have confo email and the the payment is shown to be taken out.
- serkanAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 01:37 PM
@lovministries I've upgraded your account manually. Your forms should work now. Sorry for the inconvenience.