- ibcablrAsked on April 21, 2010 at 07:36 AMI have had all success using Jotforms and has increased my business by reaching peoples homes or traveling. Now the problem that i face is to keep track of my form orders and so i intend to add a billing number to all the forms that i have created. Probably to keep a better tracking system. Is there a way to do so now or would you look into the matter and design a added feature to Jot forms
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 22, 2010 at 07:17 AMYou can try this:
1. Add a hidden box field to your form (under power tools)
2. Do not have any label for it and keep it at the end of the form after submit, so it will be invisible to users
3. On each submission you can go to "Submissions" button, click on Edit button and put the billing number on this hidden field.
We will also look into generating an incremental number automatically in the next couple of weeks.
- grisu59Answered on November 28, 2010 at 10:53 AM
What about the automatically incremental number that you talked above?
Will be very fine can use it!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 29, 2010 at 02:17 PM
No, it is not implemented. You can include a submissions ID to the emails but you cannot add an auto-increment number.
I increased the priority of it in the requests list.