JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
As I understand, you want to change or edit the recipient's email address of your notifications. If yes, then please follow the steps below:
1. Click the "Emails" button in the toolbar.
2. Click the "Edit" button in the selected notification.
3. Click the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button at the bottom.
4. Edit or change the "Recipient E-mail" field.
5. Click the "Finish" button when you're done.
Let us know if you need any clarifications. Thank you.