- transtrumbpAsked on January 28, 2016 at 08:36 AM
2. I would also like the Order Total field to fit better with the form. As it is now, the box is tiny, and the USD & line don't look good.
Here's my form URL: https://form.jotform.com/60257842695970
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 08:47 AM
With some custom CSS, I increased the width of the "Order Total" input and its value's font size by using the following code from the below:
width: 150px !important;
font-size: 15px !important;
You can easily decrease or increase the sizes by adjusting the red marked areas. If you need any extra help, please do let us know.
- transtrumbpAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 11:21 AM
One last question...
Is there any way to move the payment total divider line below the field so it looks better and puts a little spacing between the text below? I've attached a screenshot that should help.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 02:26 PM
I am having a bit of trouble directly move that line. The position seems to be fixed. I will see if I can get the line moved, however, it may not be accessible.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 02:31 PM
My apologies, try adding this code to your form:
margin-top : 50px;
That should move the line down to the next row. Here is my test form with the code added:
- transtrumbpAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 04:56 PM
That worked, thank you for the help!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 06:55 PM
You are very welcome! If there is anything else we can assist you with, let us know and we will be happy to help.