- katlemdesignAsked on January 28, 2016 at 09:31 AM
My forms won't upload .jpg or .png files any longer. Not sure what is the problem.
It won't even upload images that I have previously uploaded with no problem.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 11:33 AM
Is there are any specific warnings or errors?
If you are referring to the form upload fields, I would like to suggest checking a Max File Size parameter first. These fields are limited to 1MB max file size by default, but you can easily increase it.
For example, use a 102400 value to set a 100MB limit.
If you need any further assistance on this, please let us know.
- WilboAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 12:18 PM
I've been able to replicate this error, and I'm passing it to the Development Team for debugging.
When they get back to me, I'll post again on this thread to let you know.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 12:37 PM
Our developers are aware now about the issue with the Image tool.
We will let you know once it is completely fixed.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 12:45 PM
The issue has been fixed. You should be able to upload your image files now.
- katlemdesignAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 08:45 AMTHANK YOU!!!
Stationery + Gifts
Studio visits by appointment only