- MonkeyDaddyAsked on February 15, 2012 at 02:18 PMWill it switch back to .com at a later point and time? or will it now remain .net - just switched around all my forms :P Anyone?
This is a re-post of a comment on JotForm.com Suspended
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 02:18 PM
You don't need to revert back to .com your links, it's a permanent movement.
- mythdotcomAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 04:09 PM
Thanks for the swift response. I wanted to tell you how greatfull I am for this awesome service. I'm a fan and member since "almost" day one :-) I'm very sorry to hear about all the disadvantage this blockade must cause you :-(
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 04:35 PM
We're trying to do our best to protect our customers from these kinds of problems,
Thank you for your understanding and assistance,
- MichaelAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 12:17 PM
Sorry for the unfortunate situation. Hope it'll end soon.
Just to be clear... Do I *just* change the url in my current form code on my server or do I need to create an entirely new form at jotform.us?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 12:27 PM
You just need to change the embed and action url of your forms to jotform.us you do not need to create or rebuild the form.