- mgcaledonian13Asked on January 28, 2016 at 05:40 PM
I am sure I have asked this before but cannot find the answer.
How can I space out horizontal check boexes in an individual Check Box field?
The field ids are #input_50_0, #input_50_1, #input_50_2
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 01:18 AM
Are you referring to the radio items? You can inject this css to adjust the spacing of the radio items.
Here's how it would appear once the css is injected.
Here's a guide on how to inject css: How to Inject Custom CSS Codes
- mgcaledonian13Answered on January 29, 2016 at 02:03 AM
Sorry, I did not say clearly that it was for that specific field, I think that css spaces all the radio boxes globally. Am I correct?
I want the one further down the form to stay with same spacing that I have set globally, if your css applied globally it drops the "Beef, Fish, Chicken" down a line. I know I have to use the #cid to make it happen but where does it go?
- mgcaledonian13Answered on January 29, 2016 at 02:11 AM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 04:13 AM
You are correct that the previous css I gave applied to all radio items in your form. You can inject this code instead if you only want to adjust the width of the radio items on the first page.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- mgcaledonian13Answered on January 29, 2016 at 04:33 AM
Thanks for the update
I will store that in my odds and ends of code file, it will save me hunting again!!
- victorAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 10:11 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome. If you have any other question or issue, please let us know. We will be glad to help.