- melianaAsked on January 29, 2016 at 01:22 AM
I've integrated a simple form to Salesforce contacts. I managed to map all the necessary fields but the records are not showing on Salesforce. I tried reintegrating to leads and reset my token with no results. Please advise.Page URL:
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 09:03 AM
Can you try to remove the integration and re-integrate again?
If it doesn't work please let us know. We will be glad to assist you.
- melianaAnswered on January 31, 2016 at 11:00 PM
I removed the integration and added a new one and records are still not showing up on Salesforce.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on February 01, 2016 at 03:09 AM
I've tested Salesforce Integration. I am not reproduced same issue that you are having. I can see the records on Salesforce as you see below.
I've also tested it with your form. It also works on my side.
I've checked your integration. It seems you've selected Contact list. Can you test it again and check the contact list on SalesForce?
We will wait for your response.
- melianaAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 10:22 PM
It had to do with the field mapping. I got it to work now both for Leads and Contacts. Thanks.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 02:48 AM
You're kindly welcome and thank you for confirming. We are glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you.
If you have any question or issues, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to assist you.