- Estela1127Asked on January 29, 2016 at 03:35 PM
Whenever I try to view any of my forms I get the message above. I can edit my forms, but as I try to view them as they would look those who are completing them, it get the form failed message. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 03:56 PM
My apologies, everything should be back once again. Please let us know if any of your forms are still not up and we will be happy to have a look.
- teachlearngrowAnswered on January 30, 2016 at 01:06 AM
[Imported Form] _Tutor Online Module - Teach Learn Grow
is also having this same problem. We would be very grateful for any assistance.
- TommyHulihanBasketballAnswered on January 30, 2016 at 01:12 AM
I am having the same problem.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 30, 2016 at 02:08 AM
Sorry, it happened again but it is fixed now.
There was a problem with our form caches database. The server is failing. We have ordered a new one and until the new one is ready we have to manually fix it when it fails. Your form should now be working properly. If it does not please let us know the exact URL for the particular form.