- jhorton1720Asked on January 29, 2016 at 09:43 PM
I cannot upload attachments to any of my reports. This normally is not a problem.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 30, 2016 at 11:35 AM
Do you mean to say that you cannot upload a file in your form, particularly in the "Drag and Drop Upload" widget? If not, please elaborate it further such as how to replicate it in the form.
I look forward to your reply.
- jhorton1720Answered on January 30, 2016 at 12:46 PMYes the drag and drop
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 30, 2016 at 02:27 PM
Well, yes, I can replicate this in the following form: https://form.jotform.com/form/52361601008948. I've found an error and I think that is causing this.
I have now forwarded this thread to our widget team so they can take a look further. IF there are updates, you should know it in this thread.
For now, you may consider cloning the form, remove the widget and add it again. I did this and it's working. Here's a clone version of your form: https://form.jotform.com/60295623456964.
- jhorton1720Answered on January 30, 2016 at 05:45 PMIts working great now. Thank you for your help.
Jessica Rossell Property Manager
Direct: (616) 666-9915 Fax: (248) 387-2576
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 31, 2016 at 10:03 AM
Glad to hear that it is now working. On behalf of Welvin, you're welcome. Thank you.