- kingfisherweddingsAsked on January 30, 2016 at 08:22 AM
The link you provide doesn't allow anyone to get the app it only shows a video on what to do ( http://prepopulate.jotform.io/.)
Is there an easier way of explaining how to do this feature because i thought i had copied the steps correctly but very dissapointed when it didn't work.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 30, 2016 at 08:29 AM
1. To start using the prepopulate app, you have to click on the Populate Fields button below the video. This will open the authentication page. You have to authorize the app so it will fetch all your forms.
2. Then select the form you want to populate a value.
3. After selecting a form, you can start filling the form fields and then click on the Generate URL button on the top to create the prepopulate URL. Copy the provided URL and share or embed it anywhere you want!
If you need further clarification, let us know.