- sudsportAsked on January 30, 2016 at 01:37 PM
For few days now I have been unable to perform the Data Import app, it is faling to provide me the list of forms which I am supposed to pick for data import.
It is hanging at loading stage:
and stay this way for ever.
Thanks for your help,
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 31, 2016 at 01:01 AM
I tested the app and it loads all my forms.
However, if it's still not loading on your end, please share us a screenshot of the web console, you can use these keyboards shortcuts.
If you are using Google Chrome:
Windows: Ctrl + Shift + J.
Mac: Cmd + Opt + J.
This guide will help you to upload the image: https://www.jotform.com/answers/277033-How-to-add-screenshots-images-to-questions-in-support-forum.
We will wait for your response.
- sudsportAnswered on January 31, 2016 at 06:34 AM
Please note that I am running Linux Ubuntu 14.04 LTS and Firefox 44.0, JotForm data store solely on European server.
Here is the console screen capture:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 31, 2016 at 01:26 PM
Please try the following to fix it:
1. Access your My Account - API page: https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/api.
2. Find and delete the Import App in the list
3. Logout from your account
4. Clear your cookies for Jotform
5. Login again and access the app to authenticate and import.
Please update us here if the above solution is not working for you so we can submit to our developers for review.