- gprabanesjrAsked on February 01, 2016 at 03:52 AM
Integrating with Google Spread Sheets taking forever and doesn't end
I need to understand is it related to your server or Google
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on February 01, 2016 at 07:43 AM
Recently, Google Drive and Spreadsheet integrations had an temporary problem, because those Google services had a issue at that time period. However, the problem is currently fixed according to my checks. Could you please retry to integrate your form with Spreadsheet and let us know?
- gprabanesjrAnswered on February 01, 2016 at 10:41 AM
Still not working
Not sure what is going on
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on February 01, 2016 at 12:01 PM
After your thread, we tried to replicate the same issue with the spreadsheet; but the integration has made without any error. Please, make sure that the Authentication window from Google is appeared and checked while you are creating the integration.
Please, see it from the below:
If the window from the above doesn't appear, the issue is related to Google. Please, check it from your side and let us know the results. As I said earlier, we couldn't find anything from our side.
- gprabanesjrAnswered on February 01, 2016 at 12:36 PM
After Authentication completion it opens the integration window (Please wait while we are integrating your data) then no integration is happening
- gprabanesjrAnswered on February 01, 2016 at 12:51 PM
One sheet is integrating while the other is not integrating
This is the address of the one not integrating:
- victorAnswered on February 01, 2016 at 03:49 PM
I have just reviewed your google integration and notice that the key is UNDIFINED. I suggest you remove the integration and try again.
Please let us know if you require additional assistance.