- TSMProductionAsked on February 01, 2016 at 08:17 AM
I have been using these edit links for years to allow my customers to edit their submissions. As of sometime this weekend they all started going to a 404 page. Is this a permanent change? What can I do to fix this quickly because I have many forms that I use these edit links for and they are all in this format in my database. Please help!
- TSMProductionAnswered on February 01, 2016 at 09:45 AM
Please let me know if I need to permanently update the formatting of these links so I can implement as soon as possible. . .
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 01, 2016 at 11:58 AM
I tested your link and it's not working, I have tried adding the edit link in the email notification, using a sample form, and the link I got to edit the submissions is like this:
Try using it, it's using the same submissions that you shared us on the link above, if you see, this link only needs the submission ID and it's working, I think that you should use this format instead of the one that you are currently using.
It should work as you need.
- TSMProductionAnswered on February 01, 2016 at 12:18 PM
I don't understand why those links are suddenly broken though? If your developers were going to break links why wouldn't they inform us?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 01, 2016 at 01:31 PM
How did you get the link to edit your submissions?
As far as I know the link has not changed, so a good way to include the edit link and get the edit link as well, is adding it in to an autoresponder, then you will allow your users to edit their submission, and also you can add the edit link in the email notifications that you receive, that link is the correct one.
- TSMProductionAnswered on February 01, 2016 at 02:29 PM
We are using your API. We don't want our end users to see things like hidden fields when they use edit links.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 01, 2016 at 03:27 PM
In that case, please send a message to the Jotform API team: firstname.lastname@example.org