- puretaxationAsked on February 02, 2016 at 04:44 AM
I can click on the create pdf function and a message stating that it is working appears but the function never completes.
Sometime the working message does not appear however sometimes it does not. But the function never completes in either IE, firefox or Chrome.
Are there any other steps I should take to get this working?
- CharlieAnswered on February 02, 2016 at 10:04 AM
I was able to replicate the problem. It seems related to the API for EU users. I have forwarded this to our developers to have it checked and fixed. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Also, could you please share us the form that does not work? Does this happen to all of your forms or just specific ones? We'll wait for your response.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on February 02, 2016 at 11:14 AM
Sorry for the problem, it has been fixed now. Can you please try again?
- puretaxationAnswered on February 03, 2016 at 06:45 AMHi – I’ve just tested and it appears to be fixed. Thanks!
- CharlieAnswered on February 03, 2016 at 08:48 AM
Thank you for updating us. Please do feel free to contact us again if you need any assistance.