- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 02, 2016 at 10:36 AM
There are multiple forms within your account, so can you please provide us with a link to the form that is currently affected?
Do you mean that Dropbox integrated form is actually not sending any data to your Dropbox?
- gashmlayAnswered on February 02, 2016 at 10:52 AM
I was thinking you may read the form from the picture.
The link is https://form.jotform.com/60322636551955
And yes, noting appears in the Dropbox even after having cloned the previous one which was working well before.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 02, 2016 at 12:04 PM
A bug report ticket has been attached to this thread and forwarded to our developers to see if they can investigate it further.
We will keep you updated via this thread.
- gashmlayAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 09:30 AM
I wait for a long and nothing is coming, I have many issues with Jotform, please this has been reported several times for a while, help me to solve it definitively!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 01:01 PM
I have tested the integration and seems to be working on my end. However, we have not received news from our second level, so I will ask for updates and will let you know any notice here.