- gopherranchAsked on February 02, 2016 at 11:16 AM
I've been trying to add forms to the Template Gallery to share. When I click on "share" it just says "working" and it churns but never completes the task and puts my form on the Template Gallery. How can I get my form to upload so I can share it?
- CharlieAnswered on February 02, 2016 at 01:27 PM
I checked your account and it seems the form are shared to you as a sub user. If I am not mistaken, you won't be able to add it on the templates page because it needs to be done directly on the account where the form is stored (main account). However, I understand that this might be causing confusions. Let me forward this to our developers as a means to improve this feature.
- gopherranchAnswered on February 02, 2016 at 01:29 PM
Ok I'll have our main user try and do it that makes sense!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 02, 2016 at 04:07 PM
Charlie had already submitted a report to our higher team support to checck for improvement on this.
Do let us know if there is more we can assist you with.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on February 07, 2016 at 02:14 PM
Sub users are now able to share forms as a template. Thanks for reporting this problem to us.