- clarkschoolAsked on February 02, 2016 at 12:07 PM
The Gift Registry widget won't allow me to change the text in the None Available field. It will only accept the word "None" with a capital N only.
Here's my form: https://form.jotform.com/60285461076153
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 02, 2016 at 02:36 PM
I was able to reproduce the issue with the Gift Registry widgets on your form #60285461076153. A bug report has been forwarded to our developers.
We will let you know once we have any updates on this.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 15, 2016 at 01:19 AM
The issue is now fixed - please check your form.
You should be able to edit "None Available" text as expected.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
- clarkschoolAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 10:40 AM
Unfortunately, it is not working for me. If you are able to check my form again, please let me know what else I should try.
- CharlieAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 12:10 PM
Would it be possible to add a new Gift registry widget in place of the one that has a bug? It seems like an API key issue. When I re-add a new Gift Registry widget, it doesn't have that problem.
Your 2nd widget (which is a Ticket Purchases widget) can be edited:
I'll inform our widget team about this and see if they can fix it without you removing or recreating the widget. Apologies for the inconvenience.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on August 11, 2016 at 08:05 AM
We've made additional updates to fix the issue - you should be able to fix the "None Available" text.
However, if there's still a form that still has an issue, please let us know.