Their signature shows up but I have no way of seeing the terms that they are signing to accept.
- fxrAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 11:46 AM
Can you provide the Form ID/URL for the form in question? and we will have a look into this for you.
- EssentialPersAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 01:42 PM
It actually happens on all the forms where I have anytype of terms and conditions. One text box has the terms as text then under that it says sign here to accept and that is all I see.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 03:20 PM
You can add terms and conditions as a text using the Free Text (HTML) field. It is under Power Tools on the toolbar.
- EssentialPersAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 03:31 PM
Thanks for the info, however, my actual problem is not being able to see the text of the terms when the form comes through to me. Is that how it is supposed to work?
The terms are there on the form but what comes to me is just where they enter their name to accept the terms. I would like to be able to have it all listed when it download the completed form. Thank you for the help
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 04:11 PM
In this case, you will have to enable Show Headers and Texts option through Submissions Properties. Then, you will be able to download PDFs with the text information included.
Please give it a try, and let us know if you need any further assistance.