- memoranAsked on October 15, 2010 at 03:06 PM
Is there a way to get a primary key field added to be able to export via the cvs export report option?
I know that I can add the ip address and the submission date, but for importing into another database, I have to do a merge process and if the report already had a unique id within it, it would make the export and import/merge process a lot smoother.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 18, 2010 at 01:01 PM
Yes, we have a unique ID for each submission. You cannot get it on the reports but you can get it on the CSV export on the "Submissions" page. Screenshot describes how you can get it:
- memoranAnswered on October 18, 2010 at 04:07 PM
Ok, since it is available, what would it take to get it added as a cvs/xls export option? I have built an automated solution that automatically downloads the csv file nightly and imports it to an oracle database.
This field would be a great help.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 19, 2010 at 03:40 AM
I added this to our feature requests list. Thanks.
- memoranAnswered on November 06, 2010 at 10:27 PM
Is there any eta on this request?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 08, 2010 at 09:18 AM
Sorry, there is no ETA on this. It is on our list but I can't tell how long it might take before we can get to it.
- tomdekensAnswered on March 07, 2011 at 09:14 AM
Is it possible that this functionality doesn't work anymore?
I did what you suggested on the screenshot, and got all the fields I selected except for the submission ID's.
Thanks in advance for looking into this!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 09, 2011 at 01:41 PM
I checked some of your submissions pages and I see that you have already enabled the submission ID. Can you let me know on exactly which form you are missing the submission ID on the Submissions page?
- TomAnswered on March 10, 2011 at 02:10 AM
We can see the ID's online on our forms, but never get the submission ID's in our csv exports.
Here's an example to check:
Thanks for your help,
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 10, 2011 at 08:04 PM
We already have this in our developers' feature request to-do list.
- serkanAnswered on March 12, 2011 at 07:17 AM
This problem has been fixed now. Thanks for reporting.