- SonoferinAsked on February 16, 2012 at 01:10 PM
A form I created is not working on a site in Firefox or Chrome..yet it works in IE
- AtacanCAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 01:30 PM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, Martin. I've just visited your website using Chrome and Firefox and your contact form seems to be working fine. Can you please try clearing your browser's cache?
- JotForm SupportmdikiciAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 02:01 PM
adding z-index:1 to style attribute of wrapper div solves the problem
<div style="position: absolute; left: -317px; top: 297px; width: 1000px; height: 898px; overflow: hidden;z-index:1;">
- SonoferinAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 02:11 PMI just did that and another coleuge just tried also and it is still not working
only the message field is working
- SonoferinAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 02:18 PMThis caused a serious access error in Xara
- SonoferinAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 02:34 PMOk Just made a new form and the same thing except now the Email field is the only one working
This is not only happening online it is happening with the preview in Xara as well
please try it in different browsers
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 05:07 PM
Alternatively, you can try form embedding using an iFrame option.
This is not only happening online it is happening with the preview in Xara as well please try it in different browsers www.hcpaa.org/danford
Can you please explain this in more detail? I do not see any form at http://www.hcpaa.org/danford.
Thank you for cooperation.