- bmanfieldAsked on February 08, 2016 at 03:04 AM
I have a form that uses the address widget. We require a valid address rather than a user filling the form with an email. Is there any way to deny email addresses from being populated into the address field? Perhaps blocking the @ symbol at very least?
I'd prefer to use the address widget as the layout is a lot more consolidated that using individual fields.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 05:04 AM
As far as I understand from your thread, you want to prevent filling incorrect values in your Postal Address field. To solve that issue, you can use validation function as you see below:
- BenAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 11:50 PM
Derr Ben! Of course.
Please forgive my moment of ignorance.
Thanks for your help. :)
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 02:56 AM
I'm not sure if you have sent us a response. But it is not being displayed in the thread. Could you resend it here if you are still experiencing the issue? We will be happy to help.
- bmanfieldAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 03:06 AM
Its all sorted thanks.
I couldn't believe I would miss something so simple.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 04:41 AM
First of all, you don't need to get upset about that. We are glad to hear that the issue is resolved for you.
If you have any question or issues, please feel free to contact us anytime. We will be happy to assist you,