My username is KoKoButta03.
It was suspected to be used for phishing (stealing information). If you think this is a mistake please contact us to resolve this issue.
This is a mistake. I use your forms only to receive submissions from my customers, and this unfortunate event has brought my business to a complete stand still. Please help me to resolve this situation as soon as possible.
- stickyricecakesAnswered on October 17, 2010 at 05:51 PM
Did you contact Jotform using that link? I doubt they look through the support forums often.
Although, I could be wrong, but your best bet is to contact them directly.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 18, 2010 at 10:32 AM
KoKoButta03 is already enabled back.
- twmiller24Answered on October 19, 2010 at 11:34 AM
stickyrisecakes: You'll find that no online service compares to jotform in terms of a response from the people who run the site. They constantly respond to the support forum.
- stickyricecakesAnswered on October 20, 2010 at 04:15 PM
I stand corrected. :]
Although it wasn't meant to mean anything about Jotform staff. Even if they constantly respond to the support forum, it's still a peer-response forum. So no matter how much they're on here, nothing beats talking to them directly. :P
- twmiller24Answered on October 20, 2010 at 04:45 PM
Stickyricecakes, right, I wasn't criticizing you, just praising jotform for unprecedented customer service.
- pagnorAnswered on October 23, 2010 at 07:25 PM
well i just got the same thing DID I SEE MENTION OF PROFESIONALISM DAMN USE IT FOR WORK AND GET SUSPENDED NOT EVEN A QUESTION TO ASK JUST A SUSPENSION WILL I BE UPGRADING AND PAYING FOR THIS I DOUBT IT WILL I BE BUYING A LICENCE NOT A CHANCE
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 24, 2010 at 02:04 AM
pagnor: Your account is unsuspended now. Unfortunately phishing is a big problem for us. You should probably do not ask for passwords in your future forms.
- pagnorAnswered on October 24, 2010 at 07:15 PM
yer it got me again can you unsuspend me and ill remove the password request of the forms pain in the butt tho as i need the info to create the account
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 25, 2010 at 05:45 AM
Your account looks fine now. I guess we already unsuspended it if you sent us an email.
- zackeyAnswered on August 10, 2011 at 05:03 AM
hey my account is suspend can you unsuspend me please ?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on August 10, 2011 at 05:19 AM
Your account was autosuspended by our phishing tool because of the
login form created. Please note that you can not use JotForm to create
login forms also avoid creating forms that would ask for a username and
password as this contistutes to a phishing form which is against the
terms and condition of JotForm.
In addition you also have forms created which are used for hacking, JotForm
can not be used in such malicious internet activities.
- zackeyAnswered on August 10, 2011 at 05:34 AM
ok i'll delete those stuffs just un suspend it fo mee pleeeaaasse :(
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on August 10, 2011 at 05:39 AM
I have unsuspended your account for the meantime so that you can delete
the said forms. We will be monitoring your account until the forms are deleted.
- zackeyAnswered on August 10, 2011 at 05:41 AM
but one question :)
why u guys puted an access to put passwords if u will suspend us if we put it ?
thanks for unsuspending and for the answer :)
- Rozah96Answered on August 10, 2011 at 05:54 AM
my account is suspended just like Zackey
i want to get unsuspended but i don't know how
can anyone do it for me ?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on August 10, 2011 at 06:13 AM
Hi Rozah96 and Zackey,
Our Phishing filter detects the IP addresses used when creating the forms.
It appears that both of your accounts have the same originating IP and
form contents are identical a login and hack form.
The password field was made available for registration forms but not intended
you signed up for your free Jotform account. We reserve the right to remove
access to accounts of those who violate our rules.
- zackeyAnswered on August 10, 2011 at 01:23 PM
You Mean we won't Be Abile To Create an account again?
or work here ?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 10, 2011 at 03:54 PM
You may be able to create an account but you will never succeed in creating a phishing form. We have the strictest anti-phishing system in place.
We allow the use of password fields but for legitimate purposes only. Obviously, you are using it to obtain log in details from unsuspecting users. Please take this as a warning. We will report your IP Address to the Interntional Police if you keep on creating such forms.
- pagnorAnswered on August 10, 2011 at 04:56 PM
Guys why the hell am i getting emails about this I thought you sspended my account till i read it a bit more closely but i have to say its annoying that im getting mailed your convo about phishing. My advice is to get some good quality butter and fry them phishies then add some nice potatoes
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 10, 2011 at 05:17 PM
Sorry but that is how our forum notification works. Click the unsubscribe button in the e-mail you received to stop getting e-mails when someone posts on a thread which you have also posted on.
Btw, you gave me a good laugh with the phish and chips bit :)
- hemapharma2Answered on November 12, 2011 at 05:14 PM
my username is hemapharma and my account was suspended??