- jolianAsked on February 16, 2012 at 04:09 PM
does jotform integrate with Sugar so my Jotform leads can automatically poulate my SugarCRM database?
am I able to work logic into it i.e. don't add lead if emaila ddress already exists.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 06:39 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I would like to inform you that integration with different CRM systems is already added to our To Do list, but unfortunately, we can not provide any ETA at this time.
In the meantime, you can try to configure JotForm Autoresponder to send emails to SugarCRM Inbound Mail Box. This Inbound Mail Box can be configured with a "Create Contact" option in possible actions.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- Mahi ChopraAnswered on December 14, 2012 at 12:54 AM
Please tell us whether it is possible to integarte SugarCRM with Jot form and how? and what is the use of integrate SugarCRM with Jot form
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 14, 2012 at 04:17 AM
Hello Mahi, we still do not have any integration features with SugarCRM.
The list of integrations can be found when you edit your form, on the Setup & Embed tab and click on integrations
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 14, 2012 at 04:23 AM
You can try our Zapier integration to integrate your forms with SugarCRM. Please give it a try and let us know how it turns out.
- veritascreditAnswered on November 26, 2013 at 06:25 PM
Are there any plans for a SugarCRM Integration other then Zapier Options(which by the way works fine but its just one more step required to watch over)
Thank you for a great form program!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 26, 2013 at 08:06 PM
At the moment, integration to SugarCRM is still via the Zapier integration options.
I am not knowledgeable of the plan for direct integration though.
I suggest then that you create a separate new thread so that I can properly forward your request to our higher support.